Socialise with other CSSC members at our upcoming Wales Boat Angling Qualifier, taking place on the 7 June 2024.
Registration is from 8:00 and expected to finish at 17:00.
This year’s Wales boat angling qualifier will be fished at Dale using 2 boats, Atlantic Blue skippered by Andy Trulove and Lady Gail II skippered by Fen Duke.
· Fishing the grounds off Skokholm and Skomer islands, but with a fall back of fishing the sheltered waters within the Haven in adverse weather conditions.
· The fishing will be a mix of drifting over rocky grounds and anchoring on sandbanks and mixed grounds. We will be targeting as many species as possible including wrasse, pollock, codling, dogfish, dabs, bullhuss, conger, rays, smoothound and a number of mini species. As some fishing is over rocky ground some tackle loss is inevitable.
· You will need to supply your own tackle and bait as well as food and drink for the duration of the competition.
CSSC Member - £45
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable
This event has been subsidised by using the current subsidy sliding scale featured on the Finance Policy. If you have any questions regarding the price of the event, please contact the CSSC Events team.
CSSC member - How do I sign up?
· Select 'book now' and log in using your CSSC email address and password
· Select your preferred ticket type and complete the required data capture
· You’ll receive an email confirmation from us, all you have to do is turn up and have fun.
The closing date for this event is the 1 June 2024.
Please note: During the online booking process you will be asked for name, membership number, on the day of the event contact details and emergency contact information.
After the event, you are able to claim back your travel and reasonable expenses via the National Travel Policy (https://www.cssc.co.uk/national-travel-policy). To note, this event comes under category 3 therefore you are able to claim up to 50% of your expenses to a maximum of £30.00. Further information.
If you require any further information please contact the organiser via email or phone, contact details displayed below.