CSSC Southampton Area Association will be holding its Annual General Meeting at the Pirie Park Bowling Club, SO15 7QE on 11th March 2024 at 7pm.
The committee would like to invite members from the area to come along, meet your local volunteers and learn more about what CSSC can offer you locally and nationally. The AGM is also a great opportunity for you to put forward ideas of what you would like to see on offer, and importantly take part in the election of local Area Officers.
What the meeting will entail
• Meet the area committee
• Review of the achievements of 2023
• Identify the objectives and opportunities for 2024
• Consultation with members on a potential merger with other areas in the future.
• A financial update from your Treasurer
• Approve the audited area accounts
• Election of Area Officers
What to expect
The AGM is a friendly atmosphere, where you will receive a warm welcome from the volunteers who run the Area and get the opportunity to let them know what activities/events you might want to see in the year ahead.
It is a fantastic opportunity to get a better understanding of what’s available for you as a member in your Area, Region, and Nationally.
• The AGM will start at 7pm
How to register
• Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now'
• Select your space and complete the online form
The AGM is free to attend for CSSC members. You will receive a ticket with your booking confirmation.